29 Sep One Team, One Goal, One Community – Q3
Together we have the power to make a difference!
Here’s what we’ve been up to in Q3 of 2015:
- On July 4, 2015 several Dobson Telephone and Dobson Technologies employees volunteered at the 2015 Blackberry Festival in McLoud, OK. The Festival is put on by the McLoud Chamber of Commerce to help raise money for the community.
- On Thursday, August 20th employees distributed food to senior citizens at two metro locations for the Regional Food Bank’s Senior Mobile Pantry. Many employees greeted seniors and chatted with them as they helped fill their carts with groceries.
- Dobson attended the Oklahoma City Chamber’s Joint Board of Directors meeting on August 20th at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club.
- On August 22nd, Dobson was the Dessert Underwriter for the Ronald McDonald Red Shoe Gala.
- Several Dobson employees attended the Make-a-Wish Walk for Wishes at the OKC Zoo on September 12th, 2015. The event celebrated thousands of wishes that have been granted and raised money for new wishes. Over 700 people attended to support the event!
- Dobson supported and attended the State Fair of Oklahoma’s Visual Arts Scholarship Event on Wednesday, September 16th at the Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center.
- On September 24th, several Dobson employees attended the Annual Oklahoma Health Center Breakfast to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Oklahoma Health Center and their positive impact on our community. The event was put on by the Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce at the Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center.
We are hard at work in the community and love giving back! Check back in December to see what we’ve been up to in the fourth quarter and beyond!
Read more about Dobson news and community involvement here.
Give us a call: 405-242-0171