Manager of VoIP Services
The Manager of VoIP Services is responsible for providing a successful implementation experience for Dobson Technologies’ customers. The Manager of VoIP Services works with the customer, internal provisioning teams and external partners, to define and coordinate all aspects of the implementation. This includes working with pre and post-sales engineers, sales executives and third party vendors to ensure end-to-end management of the project, from the initial scope, to the final provisioning of services, including product training.
The Manager of VoIP Services is responsible for configuring/provisioning the services according to the customer’s specific deployment requirements, as well as troubleshooting service issues as required. The Manager of VoIP Services will be responsible for implementing VoIP enhancements across systems, in accordance with existing product development and product launch methodology.
• Incorporate project deliverables requirements from all stakeholders including customer and Dobson Technologies’ business stakeholders
• Development of operational methods and procedures for Tier I, II and III support for any new products
• Based on input from internal and external stakeholders and customers, negotiate and capture acceptable schedule for deployment
• Develop and maintain project plans and effectively manage project change
• Work with vendor partners to track and manage ongoing product enhancements and coordinate software/firmware updates
• Manage deliveries of 3rd party equipment or service providers
• With support from engineering team identify equipment and materials suppliers and alternates
• Manage deployment project from contract signing through customer launch
• Serve as day to day contact for all issues regarding deployment project
• Facilitate ad hoc analysis and product/project post mortems in order to gauge best practices
• Establish and support escalation and service level agreement procedures with internal and external issue resolution teams
• Will manage personnel to accomplish all stated goals and objectives
• Demonstrable experience in managing complex product offerings
• Sound grasp of telecommunications, networking and information technology
• High proficiency with standard PC office tools
• Demonstrable expertise in generating a professional statement of work and project plan
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills; interfaces well with multiple disciplines
• Some statewide travel as needed
• Self-starter, able to work independently to meet assigned objectives
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace
If you have any questions, please email Sara Elledge at email@example.com. Please include the position you are inquiring about in the subject line.