When you need IT, you benefit from working with an IT outsourcing company you can trust. That’s why many businesses are turning to Dobson Technologies for their IT outsourcing needs for decades.
Dobson Technologies has a track record of helping businesses protect their data, scale their networks, grow revenue and increase efficiency. Dobson makes this happen by ensuring customers come first, focusing on business principles, and delivering cost-effective solutions.
Here is more information about why Dobson Technologies is different from other IT providers and why that benefits your business:
An IT Track Record You Can Count On:
Dobson Technologies has stood the test of time, delivering 80 years of communication and technology service to the Oklahoma and Texas Panhandle area. Dobson has worked with a wide variety of clients over the years, and provided quality that clients have come to rely on.
Other IT companies simply don’t have the decades of experience and robust infrastructure Dobson has. This limits other IT providers’ ability to effectively introduce new communications technologies and deliver the value businesses should expect from their outsourced IT services.
Expertise and Depth in IT Outsourcing:
Dobson differentiates itself from other companies in the IT field with its highly skilled team of IT professionals. Featuring a department with a combined total of over 200 years of experience, Dobson offers specialists in cloud computing, network security, user support, network analysis and consulting.
Other IT services simply don’t have the wide depth of knowledge, the 24/7 customer support, and the huge amount of IT service options that Dobson offers.
The Customer Is Our Boss:
Our customer always comes first. This mentality was instilled in the company from the very beginning, and explains why Dobson is still here even when other companies have come and gone. We have a special relationship with small and medium-sized businesses, which are the backbone of our country’s economy, and your personal small business IT support is our top priority.
Business People Running an IT Company:
Unlike other IT outsourcing companies that feature IT people running a business, Dobson is made up of business people running an IT company. In fact, much of the Dobson staff has either a background in business or internal training in business principles.
Often the problem arises that tech people from other IT providers come to a company without any clue about effective business strategy and then either build solutions you won’t really need or won’t really understand. This is a recipe for failure.
When Dobson begins working with your company, our team doesn’t just come to your office and tell you what you need. Instead, our experts review what your company’s goals and long-term objectives are, and then build an IT strategy around that.
By designing solutions around business objectives, Dobson helps grow your business and increase your bottom line.
A Comprehensive Approach to Service:
Of course, IT is about real technology making a real difference. Dobson’s service is on the cutting edge, offering network and server support, security services, and desktop and user care. In addition, Dobson offers fixed-price service, ensuring you know exactly what you’re paying each month.
Let’s explore how each category can ensure all your IT needs are met:
Network and Server Support:
As the network is the core of modern business operations, Dobson’s 24/7/365 service support ensures you can achieve your network goals, scale through the cloud, and receive support for every piece of tech at your company through the following services:
- Support for printers, scanners, wireless networks, mobile phones, routers, switches and firewalls
- Remote monitoring, protection and alerts
- Vendor and licensing management
- 24/7 support for all of your network needs
- Cloud services, including backups, e-mail hosting, data protection and infrastructure that you can easily scale as your business grows
Small businesses are increasingly the target of hacks. In fact, research points out that in 2015, 74 percent of small organizations reported a data breach, according to official government statistics. That’s why companies need to work with an IT company that provides the following:
- 24/7/365 Complete Protection: Protection against malware, viruses, spam, botnets, malicious websites and much more.
- Effective Policy Support: Dobson offers your company a custom policy solution, which allows you to white- or blacklist certain websites, protect users and ensure employees aren’t wasting company time on the Web.
- Active Reporting: Active reporting lets you view activity on groups or users at your company, and see internal browsing in real time.
- URL Filtering: Over 500 million websites are on address with Dobson for filtering, which means you can control user access to social media, news, pornography and other websites.
- Authentication: Proper authentication ensures only authorized users can log in to services and domains, and allows users to only have to remember one password.
Desktop and User Care:
With Dobson’s desktop and user care support, you’re always protected through the following services:
- 24/7/365 unlimited help desk support for all your employees
- Unlimited phone, remote or on-site support
- Preventative maintenance, patching and updating
- Hardware tracking and management, ensuring you have all serial numbers, license expiration, warranties and more on file
- Detailed inventory reports and configurations
Ultimately, IT outsourcing services and consulting is in Dobson’s DNA stretching back for 80 years. If you’re interested in managed IT support in Oklahoma City, Dobson can help you. Schedule a meeting with Dobson today to discuss your technology needs and have a needs analysis performed for your company. Dobson goes beyond just managing your services, but instead becomes an IT partner with an active interest in helping your business grow.