Dobson Technologies and our employees have been up to a lot this first quarter of 2016. Here’s a quick update!
- Dobson Technologies hosted our 4th Annual Kickoff Meeting at Noah’s Event Center on January 21st. Employees heard from company leaders and keynote speaker Burns Hargis, President of Oklahoma State University. This year’s theme was Power Forward.
- On January 25th, Dobson Technologies opened its doors to a brick and mortar Sales & Support Center in Poteau, OK. The store will help Dobson deliver Internet connectivity to businesses and residences in Poteau.The availability of fast, reliable Internet service in non-urban markets is part of the company’s ‘Dobson Communities’ initiative. Dobson’s approach is to connect these markets to previously unattainable Internet speeds, while maintaining a strong community presence. The network is equipped to provide service for residents and businesses. The company expects service to be commercially available this spring.
- On Friday, February 19th, Dobson Technologies had the pleasure of hosting our newest business clients from Poteau,Oklahoma at the Thunder vs Indiana Pacers game. Guests enjoyed food and fanfare in the Dobson Tech Deck located near section 206 in the Chesapeake arena.
- Dobson employees donated items to Tulakes Elementary school to support their Elementary School Teacher of the Year celebration.
- Dobson was a Tote Sponsor at the Annual Make-a-Wish Foundation “If Purses were Wishes” luncheon on Tuesday, March 1st.
- On Saturday, March 26th, Dobson Technologies had the pleasure of hosting Rapid Exams owner Marvin Jones and his friend Curtis Florence, along with the Poteau Daily News Marketing Director Jaime Wickwire and her husband Joe Wickwire at the Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs game. Guests enjoyed food and fanfare in the Dobson Tech Deck located near section 206 in the Chesapeake arena.
- On Wednesday, March 30th, several employees volunteered at the Regional Food Bank and packed 147 cases with a total of 3,528 lbs of food. That equals almost 3,000 meals for Oklahoman’s!
We are hard at work in the community and love giving back! Read more about Dobson news and community involvement here.
Give us a call: 405-242-0171