Transport & Telecom Sales Consultant
The sales consultant is always planning, organizing, developing and executing tactical sales and customer service programs to address the requirements of the established sales goals. This position should ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction are met with his/her assigned accounts positioning Fiber Optics as the network provider of choice. In addition, the Account Executive will be responsible for the sales of products and services which will generate increasing revenues within assigned accounts.
- The development, implement and manage programs and processes to achieve account objectives regarding sales, revenue, expenses and customer service/retention.
- Coordinate and direct technical resources to support customer information requests related to products and services such as Internet, Voice and Data solutions, managedIP, business systems and managed services
- Establish effective working and support relationships with business partner’s staff, while meeting or exceeding Fiber Optics’ sales and retention targets for those partners.
- Develop and communicate customer implementation strategies to support the migration of Voice, Video and Data services onto the network delivered by Fiber or Hybrid Fiber Coax
- Ensures a smooth transition after the launch of new partners.
- Ensure information is provided through ongoing training programs to partner’s employees regarding Fiber Optics’ products and services.
- Develop and/or conduct effective presentations to ensure the successful launch of new Fiber Optic’s marketing programs and/or products.
- Maintain a formal written account management plan for each customer assigned.
- Develop a high level of expertise regarding competitive products, services, and promotions to develop methods to positively position Fiber Optics against its competitors.
- Work with the appropriate Fiber Optics departments, as required to ensure efficient, courteous handling of partner’s requests, billing/service problem resolution, customer service issues and product and service sales.
- Reporting on market / competitor activity to the VP of Sales
- Successfully completes all training programs as defined for position.
- Maintain proper sales paperwork and reporting reflecting activities and results.
- Ability to grasp and products in an aggressive time period.
- Perform general office duties and other duties as assigned.
- A college degree in a related field with a minimum of 3 years experience in technology sales; preferably in fiber optics, transport, or internet bandwidth.
- Must have fiber technology and/or telecommunication sales experience with previous successful background in exceeding sales targets, account development and prospecting;
- Strong overall knowledge of the technology industry and possess technical aptitude;
- Well developed decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills; excellent oral/written communications skills; computer literate,
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and remain organized;
- Ability to conduct research and analyze information gathered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and decision-making abilities also required.
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace
If you have any questions, please email Sara Elledge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are inquiring about in the subject line.