The Salesforce Developer/Architect is responsible for the design and architecture of Salesforce.com platform with a strong focus on integration as well as some server administration duties. This position will actively participate in all phases of SalesForce development including planning, analysis, design, development, and testing, and will assist in establishing quality standards, tools and methodologies for the team to follow. The core function of the position is to provide ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com platform including custom code, systems integrations, and 3rd party applications. Additional duties include some VMware, windows and Linux server administration.
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and other technologies that support business requirements.
- Work directly with management and lead personnel to define requirements and demonstrate solutions.
- Lead developer resources in delivery of project deliverables.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day technical aspects of Salesforce development and its integrations.
- Work with other developers to design and implement various system integrations.
- Maintain proper security measures and procedures to prevent unauthorized entry and data loss.
- Responsible for technical assistance on multiple projects, with managers and staff.
- Assists in the evaluation, testing and implementation of new technologies.
- Coordinate with vendors on technical matters.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering light training.
- Collaborate with business units and finance to develop dashboards and reports.
- Assist with administering a multi cluster VMware environment.
- Administer, support and maintain Windows and Linux Server environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Job Description: Salesforce Developer
Job Description Number: NE1901
FLSA Classification: Exempt Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace