This position will be responsible for coordinating the process that will deliver a competitively priced quote to a prospective customer. Will work closely with multiple teams internally, as well as build and maintain relationships with various strategic partners. Position will be responsible for approving inputs, keeping detailed records of all quoting activity. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the telecommunications industry, financial acumen and an ability to work well between multiple internal and external teams.
QUOTE ANALYST PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Work closely with internal sales team, gathering the pertinent data needed to produce a quote
- Ensure continual improvement of the quoting process
- Obtain and review customer documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Interface with internal and external customers to effectively resolve documentation, quality and deliverable issues
- Generate complete quotes, including all cost components
- Ensure internal documentation and system procedures are timely and accurately completed
- Ensure quote is complete, accurate and meets customer needs
- Responds to internal turn around goals, customer expectations and customer feedback
- Report monthly on quotes generated, turn around times and success rates
- Establishes and implements policies, goals, objectives and procedures around the quoting process.
- Sound grasp of telecommunications, networking and information technology
- Ability to make financially sound business decisions based on profitability models
- Highly proficient with standard PC office tools
- Minimum five year experience in telecommunications industry
- Demonstrable expertise in generating a professional quote on complex offerings
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, interfaces well with multiple disciplines
- Self starter, able to work independently to meet assigned objectives
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance strongly preferred.
Job Description: Quote Analyst
Job Description Number: 301151
FLSA Classification: Exempt Location: Varies
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace