- Professionally handle incoming request from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, activations, and system troubleshooting.
- Identifies and assesses customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or mail.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivations and excellent team work.
- Adhere to company practices and regulations.
- Maintain work area in neat and orderly fashion.
- Establish and adhere to a record of good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
- Complete any special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to learn all aspects of the job by on-the-job training, attending seminars/ vocational schools or classes, reading instruction manual, etc., for the position.
- Must have a good comprehension of telephone etiquette and office protocol.
- Ability to define problem(s), define seriousness of problem(s), collect data, and establish facts.
- Maintain positive attitude towards co-workers and customers.
- Maintain honesty and integrity in all dealings.
- Effective time management.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers and decimals.
Must have knowledge of Computer Operations, including web-based portals, typing, 10-Key, phone operation. Telecommunications knowledge preferred with one year of business office work experience, i.e., clerk, administrative assistant, accounting, or computer entry work environment.
Maintain forty (40) hours per week performance level, plus additional hours as job requires, with one (1) hour each day unpaid lunch break.
The noise level in this environment is often moderate.
Requires the ability sit or stand for long periods of time.
Job Description: Community Service Representative: Poteau
Job Description Number: BSE: 2011-01
FLSA Classification: Exempt Location: Poteau, OK
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace