This position will ensure that high levels of activity are maintained in pursuit of new logos by positioning Dobson Technologies as the network provider of choice. The Business Sales Consultant III will be responsible for the contracting of Dobson Technologies products and services in an assigned territory and will be able to generate new monthly revenues by acquiring new accounts.
- Adhering to processes and procedures to achieve account objectives regarding new sales, revenue enhancement, expenses and customer retention.
- Coordinate and direct technical resources to support customer information requests related to products and services such as Voice, Data & Managed Services.
- Develop and communicate customer expectations to support the migration of Voice, Data and IT services onto the Dobson Technologies Platform.
- Develop and conduct effective presentations to ensure the effective understanding of Dobson Technologies products and services.
- Develop a high level of expertise about the Dobson Technologies Product set through training attendance and employee interaction.
- Work with the appropriate departments, as required to ensure efficient, courteous handling of new sales and implementations.
- Report and update daily activity in SalesForce.com.
- Successfully complete all training programs as required for position.
- Maintain proper sales paperwork and proposals throughout the approval process.
- Concerted effort to learn and grasp technology.
- Perform general office duties and other duties as assigned.
- A college degree in a related field with a minimum 5 years of experience in technology sales.
- Must have sales experience with previous successful background in exceeding sales targets, account development and prospecting.
- Strong overall knowledge of the technology industry and possess technical aptitude.
- 3 years of working with multiple site environments including VoIP and MPLS.
- Thoughtful decision-making style with an emphasis on listening.
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and remain organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which include leading a discussion among executives.
Job Description: Business Sales Consultant III
Job Description Number:
FLSA Classification: Exempt Location: Oklahoma City
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace