This position will ensure that high levels of activity are maintained in pursuit of new logos by positioning Dobson Technologies as the network provider of choice. The Business Sales Consultant I will be responsible for the contracting of Dobson Technologies products and services in an assigned territory and will be able to generate new monthly revenues by acquiring new accounts.
- Adhering to processes and procedures to achieve account objectives regarding new sales, revenue enhancement, expenses and customer retention.
- Coordinate and direct technical resources to support customer information requests related to products and services such as Voice, Data & Managed Services.
- Develop and communicate customer expectations to support the migration of Voice, Data and IT services onto the Dobson Technologies Platform.
- Develop and conduct effective presentations to ensure the effective understanding of Dobson Technologies products and services.
- Develop a high level of expertise about the Dobson Technologies Product set through training attendance and employee interaction.
- Work with the appropriate departments, as required to ensure efficient, courteous handling of new sales and implementations.
- Report and update daily activity in SalesForce.com.
- Successfully complete all training programs as required for position.
- Maintain proper sales paperwork and proposals throughout the approval process.
- Concerted effort to learn and grasp technology.
- Perform general office duties and other duties as assigned.
- A college degree in a related field with a minimum 3 years of experience in technology sales.
- Must have sales experience with previous successful background in exceeding sales targets, account development and prospecting.
- Strong overall knowledge of the technology industry and possess technical aptitude.
- Thoughtful decision-making style with an emphasis on listening.
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and remain organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which include leading a discussion among executives.
Job Description: Business Sales Consultant II
Job Description Number:
FLSA Classification: Exempt Location: Oklahoma City
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace