This position reports to the Business Development Manager and is part of the Executive Department but primarily supports the Sales Department’s operations. It plays an integral role in supporting strategic planning and business development projects. Gathering, analyzing and sharing various types of data are the main responsibilities of this role.
- Preparation of monthly operational reports to senior management.
- Preparation of monthly commission reports for sales management.
- Analyze data, take notice of trends, assist in streamlining processes and procedures.
- Monthly analysis of recurring and non-recurring charges for revenue assurance purposes.
- Maintain databases for sales team members to assist with sales lead generation.
- Maintain “near-net” databases for network coverage areas.
- Qualify opportunities associated with new and existing customer leads conferring with management as needed.
- Working in MapInfo Pro, Google Earth Pro, MS PowerPoint
- Assist with market research and conduct analysis of strategic opportunities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional environment
- Must have strong analytical, critical thinking and attention to detail skills.
- Heavy emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and outlook.
- Ability to learn in-office workflow applications and customer management software programs.
- Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and be flexible as project needs require.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with other departments.
- Organizational skills must be strong.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with staff, supervisors, and vendors in written, email or in person.
- Represent the Company in a respectful manner always.
Job Description: Business Development Analyst
Job Description Number: EXBDA 19
FLSA Classification: Exempt Location: Oklahoma City
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace