The Provisioning Analyst provides a single point of contact for Dobson project managers and engineers, customers and vendors for the procurement and install of network services and/or equipment from designated vendors. Ensures network services and/or equipment being procured meets Dobson customers and lines of business needs.
- Understanding circuit hierarchy, Network Interface Codes (NCI) and Traffic Types.
Responsible for effective and efficient work management; includes responding to work orders quickly and prioritizing activities to meet delivery dates by our customers.
- Responsible for issuing ASOG compliant transport and trunk orders from Client to ILEC and CLEC partners via Neustar GUI portal Trunking experience is a must.
- Responsible for ordering DS3 add DS1 facilities as well as PSTN, IXC, 800 and 911 trunks to support the regional cell site build plan and/or new existing switch expansions.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate circuit records.
Manage, track, and report on all circuit activation activity.
- Maintain the E-911 internal database as well as the E-911 vendor.
- Solve order issues and handle escalations.
- Completed statistical reports relating to operational data as required by State PUC, NANPA, FCC, and NECA
- Knowledge of DS0, DS1, DS3 and OC-N and Ethernet services.
- 3 yrs. experience in Network Provisioning required.
- Comprehensive understanding of circuit bandwidth relationships and telecommunications transmission protocols.
- Must have knowledge of circuit ordering processes, including: ASR (Access Service Request), ASRW (Access Service Request Worksheet) and WSR (Wireless Service Request). Must have a working knowledge of how to translate DLR’s.
- Must have OC-N and all Gig services ordering experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, and communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to pay very close attention to detail.
- High School Diploma/equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.