Marketing Manager (Oklahoma City)
The Marketing Manager works with all levels of the organization to develop, implement and execute the Dobson Technologies’ marketing strategy for both B2B and B2C product segments. This position will be responsible for executing marketing initiatives across all marketing channels including, but not limited to: lead generation campaigns, targeted advertising, social media, digital & online efforts, events & sponsorships, public relations and internal/external communications. This position will also be responsible for managing vendor relationships and acting as a liaison with agency partners.
- Develop and execute the company marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Collaborate with sales to develop and implement targeted marketing and lead generation campaigns. Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, goals, and objectives. Track and measure ROI on all campaigns. Campaigns may include direct mail, email, and targeted events.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, marketing collateral and other marketing materials.
- Oversee creation and execution of social media engagement activities and campaigns. Approve and maintain social media calendar.
- Lead all areas of content generation across all platforms. Oversee and contribute to the creation of digital, social and web content in the form of website copy, newsletters, blogs, infographics, video, etc.
- Responsible for basic copy and content changes on corporate external website through WordPress.
- Manage external perceptions of the company and growth of market share through community involvement initiatives and networking.
- Responsible for the overall brand identity. Ensure that all brand messages are consistent both internally and externally.
- Manage corporate events and activate community sponsorships.
- Maintain familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in all marketing disciplines including inbound marketing, traditional/offline marketing, paid search (PPC), content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and social media.
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive marketing calendar.
- Responsible for maintaining a monthly scorecard to track and measure ROI on marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for managing and collaborating with outside agencies to execute Dobson Technologies’ marketing initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing position or related field.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience managing vendor relationships.
- Must have strong project management skills and ability to see through from concept to implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Must have experience with CRM applications.
- Must be adaptable, creative and have a confident and dynamic personality.
- Must possess leadership skills.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and have sound judgement.
- Basic WordPress website management skills preferred.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator experience preferred.
- BA/BS degree required in marketing, communications or related field. Advanced degree preferred. In lieu of related degree, BS/BA required with 10+ years of relevant experience.