Human Resources Director
- Implement human resources strategies which include; talent acquisition, staffing, compensation, benefits, training and development, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations, retention, and EEO Compliance.
- Manage workforce planning, organizational and leadership assessment; coordinate recruitment and leadership development.
- Assess and compile HR benchmarks; turnover analysis, internal and external scanning, wage and gap analysis, needs assessment for training.
- Support the executive leadership team as a strategic partner with corporate operations, change management, workforce/workplace efficiencies.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines. Communicate and enforce organization values.
- Responsible for overseeing companywide benefits i.e.; health, dental, vision, employee assistance program, STD/LTD, 401(k), workers compensation, life insurance and equity incentive plan (EIP).
- Provide an effective and efficient system that adheres to the federal, state and corporate policies and guidelines and applicable law.
- Provide leadership training and development for executive and senior management team and staff including; Leadership vs. Management styles, Regulatory Compliance, Coaching and Counseling, Employee Retention, Safety and Succession Planning Strategies.
- Responsible for federal and state compliance reporting.
- Conduct annual training on federal and state compliance topics such as; legal updates, hostile working environment, sexual harassment, EEOC, safety, HIPPA, as well as company updates and policies/procedures.
- Handle all unemployment, workers compensation, and other compliance matters.
- Corporate 401(k) Plan Administrator.
- Safety Co-Chair.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 years of HR management exp. or Master’s degree with 3 years of management experience. – Required
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification designation – Preferred.
- Certifications, training, and licenses that demonstrate important knowledge and credentials – Preferred
Job Description: Human Resources Director
Job Description Number: HRD2018
FLSA Classification: Exempt Location: Corporate Office
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace