The primary responsibilities of the Construction Laborer will be to support a variety of construction assignments related to the telecommunication industry.
- A laborer is responsible for the day to day manual labor needed to support the construction operations of Dobson Technologies
- Working with crews will include shoveling, assist in laying conduit, and providing general support to the construction process.
- Working with line crews will include supporting the linemen by feeding cable, setting up street cones, pulling cable, job site cleanup, and providing general support to the line construction process.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read and comprehend regulations and instructions in English
- Good oral communication skills
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Must have a DOT physical and good driving record
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor – lifting up to 75 lbs
- Pulling cable
- Ability to stand and kneel throughout work day
Job Description: Construction Laborer
Job Description Number: FCL2015
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt Location: Cheyenne, OK
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace