As a Community Manager (CM)
your primary duty is to maximize sales growth through outreach, events and brand development while executing through direct and indirect distribution channels. Your plans and efforts reinforce our brand promises to be a valuable resources and community partner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all B2B sales within the community.
- Develop and implement effective sales plans within a community / group of communities.
- Develop, train, implement and manage indirect (dealer) channel distribution and continue to nurture relationships within a community / group of communities.
- Develop and implement a Referral partner network in surrounding communities.
- Provide daily and monthly forecasts and budget updates as required.
- Follow-up on all leads and quotations within assigned territory.
- Act as a strategic partner by offering suggestions to executive leadership team on growing the business.
- Build high-performance business relationships with the community, partners and carriers to bridge the technology gap in customer support and technology business intelligence.
- Represent Dobson Technologies in community events, meetings and other business-related matters.
- Speak articulately and intelligently in public and private gatherings.
- Develop strategies and programs which establish and enhance Dobson Technologies positive influence within the Dobson Communities in which we serve.
- Be aware of competition and market trends as related to territory and industry and communicate regularly.
- Provide timely expense reporting, sales call activity and opportunity tracking.
Education & Experience Profile
- 5 years of direct experience in the telecommunications industry (3-5 years in sales management and 5 years of field experience)
- Specific knowledge and relationships of how to sell.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- ▪Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Direct account management experience with telecommunications products is preferred, but not required.
- 100% of daily and monthly time will be spent in the community / group of communities.
- Excellent leadership, networking and communication skills.
- Proven to meet or exceed sales goals
- Proven analytical skills, computer proficiency and experience working with customer-based point of sale information.
- A results-orientation with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Represent the Company is a respectful manner always.
- Ability to travel throughout the community and other surrounding areas as needed
Job Description: Community Manager
Job Description Number: CM2018
FLSA Classification: Exempt Location: McAlester, Atoka and Ada, Oklahoma
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace