This position will help drive the sales efforts of our Managed IT Service offerings and will work with the VP of Sales, IT Solutions to help define the go-to-market strategy for our target market, help understand the product positioning and key benefits through B2B relationship building and selling.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of our IT services and solutions to address complex and strategic IT needs within businesses.
- Discover, develop and manage business relationships with prospects to help sell our services.
- Cross-sell IT service to current clients and prospects.
- Lead and participate in account strategy sessions with potential or existing customers.
- Create/communicate presentations and proposals to “C” level staff.
- Provide thorough and accurate insight into the strategic initiatives of potential customers and their capacity, ability and desire to purchase our types of services, while effectively communicating how our services meet their strategic needs.
- Respond to existing and prospective client requests for IT services.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets.
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of prospects.
- Ability and proven track record of successfully selling managed services to the SMB marketplace.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating to qualifying and closing leads.
- Understanding of computer hardware, IT infrastructure, networking technologies, SaaS, IaaS and DRaaS.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales and solve problems.
- Excellent rapport building via phone, email and face-to-face delivery of proposals at the “C” level.
- Professional sales training and sales proposal knowledge.
- Provide market trends, data feedback to assist with product development activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to take a holistic and strategic view of the business process, leveraging a deep understanding of end-to-end business models and sales.
- Minimum of 7 years consultative selling experience of IT Managed Services to mid-size companies.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quotas and developing new customer leads, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Effective communication skills, oral and written.
- Associate’s Degree or 5 years of equivalent experience required, preferably in computer science.