HR Coordinator (Part-time)
This position will assist both the HR departments. Coordinates HR reporting processes; data entry, administrative tasks, and upkeep of regulatory compliance needs. The human resources coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations.
Essential Job Functions:
The scope of the HR Coordinator position is:
- Provide HR administrative support by coordinating HR programs and projects
- Conduct background checks (reference, criminal, E-verify and employment checks)
- Assist with meetings and corporate events (birthdays, anniversaries, employee appreciation event, health and wellness fair, etc.)
- Handles confidential information including employee and applicant records.
- Provides annual reviews
- Onboarding processes
- Reviewing benefit administration
- Maintain I-9, benefits, and employee files
- Review and update job descriptions
- Maintain employee data on HRIS system (MACC)
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interaction with employees, vendors and customers
- Perform general office duties and other duties as assigned.
Experience or Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field with 1 or more years of experience in solid human resources preferred or the equivalent of 3 years of human resources administrative experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, and Word are required.
Dobson Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free Workplace
If you have any questions, please email Sara Elledge at email@example.com. Please include the position you are inquiring about in the subject line.