Community Service Representative – Part-time (Poteau, OK)
Since 1936, we’ve made it our job to connect rural communities to modern technologies. Today our vision is to maintain that tradition by developing Dobson Communities throughout Oklahoma.
What differentiates us from other providers is that we are an established, family-owned Oklahoma business. We live, play and work where you do and have a vested interest in the success of the community. Our goal is to connect the Poteau Community to modern technologies so everyone can enjoy the best of both worlds.
Function in multiple roles that support the performance of the store’s retail experience. Responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience by facilitating the coordination of customers being welcomed in, prioritizing transactions and assisting with products and services. Always answer inbound calls promptly and professionally. Responsible for troubleshooting effectively and resolving and/or following up on customer issues, ensuring our customers’ needs are addressed promptly, and communicating with the management team effectively. Meet service, device and accessory sales objectives. Handle administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders.
Maintain knowledge of new services and products, accessories, price plans, promotions and services. Responsible knowledge of competitive offers and provide market feedback to Community Manager. Handle service inquiries from customers.
Ensure positive experience for our internal/external customers by maintaining the integrity of store operating procedures including but not limited to: Inventory management, point of sale paperwork/recordkeeping, assists in the adherence to store merchandising standards, and the safety and security requirements in the store. Must be able to sell all products and services offered by the company. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Essential Functions & Duties:
The functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver the “Dobson Technologies Experience”
- Welcome customers to our store, coordinate check-in process and customer flow
- Function as a customer experience advocate with professionalism and always exude a positive, friendly attitude
- Assist with sales
- Work in a team environment to meet and exceed assigned goals
- Inventory management – including counts, ordering, maintaining, receiving, returning, tracking and securing equipment and supplies
- Perform operational tasks to maintain audit-ready status in store at all times
- Process and prepare paperwork for record-keeping and report generation
- Assist with store merchandising and marketing promotions
- Ability to work flexible hours: Monday-Friday 9-6 and Saturday 10-3
- Have a good understanding of technology (internet, phone systems, etc) and stay abreast of emerging technology
- Meet sales goals
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- May be required to wear a uniform or company apparel as designated by management
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus